Complex Family Immigration & Removal Defense Experience ♦ Free Attorney Consultations
Immigration issues can be complicated and stressful. When your immigration status and the life you have built (or plan to build) in the United States are threatened in any way, an experienced family immigration lawyer is critical. At the Law Office of Michael J. McCarroll, we have extensive experience handling some of the most difficult immigration cases. Our experience litigating removal defense cases, and our background in criminal matters, makes us an invaluable asset to any family seeking to obtain legal resident status for a loved one.
Flat Fee Legal Representation Only $1,000
With the Trump administration’s recent announcement that USCIS officials have the authority to outright deny incomplete applications in lieu of issuing a Request for Evidence (see USCIS announcement here), it has never been more important to work with an experienced family immigration lawyer.
Don’t be the Victim of Incompetence • Work With a Trusted & Experienced Immigration Attorney
Immigration is deceptively easy. Many lawyers try this work for extra money without knowing what they are doing. Unfortunately, we have witnessed many individuals harmed by inexperienced lawyers and so-called “notarios” who do not understand the unique challenges of immigration cases. Don’t make the same mistake – hire an experienced and knowledgeable family immigration and removal defense attorney. Common issues that can threaten the success of a family-based immigration case include the following:
- Failing to accurately assess eligibility for the benefit sought
- Failing to accurately assess past criminal history or other immigration violations
- Failing to accurately assess how a past marriage of either the petitioner or the immigrant can impact the case
- Rejection of the visa package for improper compilation or missing items
- Not having proper expectations about the tone and seriousness of the marriage-fraud interview (e.g., guessing dates, not having enough evidence, etc.)
- Delays in processing due to negligent preparation of immigration documents
These issues can unfortunately cause delays, loss of filing fees and even permanent disqualification from future immigration benefits. We frequently receive calls from individuals who have been denied for simple misunderstandings and must file a motion to reconsider or start a new case. Some of our clients were placed in removal proceedings after having handled their cases alone. Don’t risk something so important for your family. Work with a lawyer who cares about your future and has the experience to help you through the process. Call us to schedule a confidential and free legal consultation.